The St. Louis Physician Alliance (SLPA) is a clinically integrated network (CIN) comprised of both primary and specialty care physicians in the greater St. Louis region. The network physicians work collaboratively to deliver the highest quality of care at the greatest value for payers and has established opportunities of ‘shared savings’ and other value-based payments systems.
SLPA has a physician-led Board of Managers and professional management team focused on:
- Quality improvement processes, designed by physicians
- Strong clinical integration across all points of care
- Health Information Technology (HIT) and analytical reporting
- Transparent provider reward system
- Strong contracting, network development, and compliance support
- Efficiently reducing rate of increase in the cost of care
As a participant in SLPA’s system of clinical integration, members will:
- Contribute to a successful integrated system of care
- Benefit from evidence based processes, protocols, and clinical pathways – created by SLPA physicians
- Gain actionable data for continuous quality and efficiency improvement
- Utilize decision support tools
- Coordinate care for patients in all care settings, with advanced electronic information integration
- Improve practice and patient satisfaction
- Optimize the use of practice management and innovative resources to reduce practice costs
Can any physician be a member of SLPA?
Application for membership is open at this time to any board-certified or board-eligible physician wishing to join SLPA and its clinical partners in an accountable alliance to improve quality, reduce costs, and clinically integrate the care of our patients. SLPA’s physician Board of Managers will review and approve applicants for membership.
Is there a fee to be a SLPA member?
There is a one-time participation fee of $300 per physician with no other costs or dues.