Established in 1965, Boyce and Bynum Pathology Laboratories is the largest, private anatomic, clinical and molecular pathology reference laboratory in the Midwest, offering a full spectrum of routine and esoteric clinical tests and anatomic procedures and operating under the directorship of multi-specialty pathologists who are committed to serving the needs of the hospitals, specialty clinics, physician offices, long-term care facilities, and communities that we serve.
Features of Boyce and Bynum Pathology Laboratories:
• Physician-owned & operated full-service laboratory
• 20 board-certified pathologists who are on staff at 26 area hospitals & clinics
• Client services availability 24/7/365
• More than 350 medical professionals, technical and support staff members
• Most comprehensive test menu available in the central United States with service area covering 375,000 square miles
• 21 Patient Service Centers and Processing Centers in Missouri, Arkansas, and Oklahoma
• Central testing in Columbia MO where 95%+ of all testing is done ensuring superior turnaround time
For more information, visit their website www.bbpl.com or contact Boyce and Bynum at 636-928-1117.